Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's been a while!



Welcome back, to me! Okay guys, so here's the deal. It's my 111th post and I don't take that stuff lightly, it's a lucky number!
Another thing that's kind of a big deal is that I'LL BE SHOWING AT COMIC-CON!!!! I'm excited/nervous/queasy/excited some more... and that's my full range of emotion in that order.
I'll be working on some new things for the show so be sure to check in here for updates, locations and lots more! Well, maybe not lots more because that's about it, but that's still somethin'...

Also, I just joined Instagram not too long ago and I've taken quite a liking to it. Add me if you wish! My name is whitneypollett (of course). You can find me on my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/WhitneyPollett

Hazaah!!

3 comments:

estetik said...

Great post in Awesome Blog!
This is a really nice blog post and the post is inspired me to start Blogging like you after visiting and reading you post.
Estetik

Burun Estetiği said...

Great site! Your style is so refreshing compared to most other people. Post thank you for every time you get the chance, I'll be sure to save your website!
burun estetigi

estetik said...

you should get much more vigilance because you furthermore cut into into the enterprise locality with your Blog.
Estetik